...Gone...Missing..Poof...!Into thin air..!



My favorite NATURAL HEALTHY FRESH FRUIT JUICE stalls are nowhere to be seen.They were my only source of happiness and joy as soon as I entered my local shopping area to buy groceries,sharpeners,erasers and the rest.Looking at a juice stall with paintings of Uncle Sharukh Khan and Aunty Aishwarya Rai though made me laugh it satiated my deep desire to guzzle down something that does not have any preservatives.I remember specifically telling the juice stall vendors "Rs-15,mix fruit,little salt,no ice and one straw" and how my heart leapt at the sight of seeing oranges and pineapples squished, like a three year left alone in a candy store to dream up her own fantasy candy combinations.Yes, every glass of juice excited me beyond understanding.

Depressed and sad?A walk to the juice stall is a must.Too happy?Treat yourself to a big nice glass of pineapple juice.Feeling rich?Take the biggest glass of pomegranate juice.

I saw couples cuddling, dogwalkers, Im-so-jealous-of-Katrina's-figure types all huddling in front of the juice vendor to get their own custom made glass of juice.Quite a sight I must say. At times considerate mothers would get plastic glasses with pictures of Barbie and Winnie the Pooh to make their children drink juice. Aaah... lest my Chintoo falls sick!How wonderful it was to just stand there and see the traffic go by, kids coming back from their tuitions with bags loaded enough to make a hole if they trip and fall, muscular hunks showing off their prized babes(read:cars) and daddies telling their little ones to drink juice so that one day they would grow up to become as strong as them.

I guess all good things come to an end.I'm sure my relationship with NATURAL HEALTHY FRESH FRUIT JUICES will continue till I'm alive and breathing because even if my love affair has been called off by the Supreme Court then baby I'm in the mood for rebound.:)