Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.

-David Steindl Rust

Cribbing,complaining,crying,bawling...Ugh!How it puts everyone around us down? Sometimes I feel we just focus so hard on the everything that looks like a dud , that Mr.Dud seems like he is the most important thing in life at the moment.
Especially me, I would just turn into a nervous wreck if things don't go my way. If a teeny weeny itsy bitsy ant sized problem comes my way I would go stark raving mad.Of course, with age comes wisdom and I have learnt not to develop a lunatice-throwing-things-all-around-kinda fit anytime things don't happen the way I'v planned them.Im more re-active than pro-active. Just makes me realize that sometimes I should just see the numerous possiblilties instead of all thats upside down in my imagination.

Countless books ,audio/video tapes,seminars,workshops have been read,conducted,listened to,admired,appreciated but this whole Positive thinking never really got into my head till I started applying it. Im going to be a graduate pretty soon and I cant help but be amazed at how tension seems to hover all around me.From all directions I just notice worried and at times comical expressions. Funnily, I'm going through a very calm phase. A HAPPY, POSITIVE phase. My Lord just whispers into my heart "Its all gonna be alright, Im the one holding you" and all worries seen to melt away. A prayer is all I need to get my energies back up. :)

Meditating on the wonders and inherent goodness of God makes me realize how much he cares for me and In His hands nothing can go wrong. He created me to be successful, joyous, beautiful and worthy of love because after all God does not create junk. He created us in His image and in his likeness. I say these lines to my myself and have them stuck on my brain like Post-it notes.
This happiness cannot be explained and His peace is truly beyond my understanding. Of one thing Im sure that God has a great wonderful plan for my future and eventually I will figure it out with His help.

Worrying about something that is beyond my control is a waste because it wont provide me with a solution and it wont stop trouble coming my way. So why worry anyway?. Not that I believe in going with the flow and accepting life the way it is going. Its just in Him I feel bold enough to try a few things and see what works best:)..He gives me the strength to deal with uncertainities and during times of trouble he will be my Refuge.

My reason for Happiness Addiction is Jesus. I love you Lord:)...