I would go as far as saying that to discover yourself just WALK! And walk alone often! Well I always prefer to walk alone because it helps me connect to my inner self. My soul speaks to me when I’m all alone walking down a beautiful park. It’s a spiritual and emotional experience and not subtracting the physical benefits of it all. My mind wanders to a place of its own; dreaming up of a future that I envision for myself.
My eyes see all that’s going around and it feels as if they are speaking to the universe; sending out a message that I fail to comprehend at times. A language of its own forming a bond that always becomes stronger when I’m alone and walking.

Yes, I do become poetic when I ponder and brood about all that happens to me when I’m fully absorbed in my daily walks. It is such an important part of my life now that without it I feel as if they is a heavy burden stuck all over my body which I have to get rid of. And as long as it is there I won’t feel peaceful or joyous. I just have to get away from home for some time and recharge by indulging myself completely in walking for miles and hours. I don’t get tired, I don’t huff and pant and most certainly I don’t say “Phew “at the end of it all.
And walking in the midst of nature is the greatest blessing of all. I thank my Lord everyday for the numerous blessings I get too see everyday and some of them are :

1) Seeing little girls dressed in pink frocks playing with yellow Frisbees enjoying like there’s no trouble in the world.

2) Little boys rolling all over the grass laughing away to glory.

3) Parents trying to play badminton with their children and getting tired.

4) Old couples STILL in love.

5) Watching people do Yoga (Well I just had to say this)

6) The absolute variety of flowers available (Oh! How creative our God is)

7) The way the last rays of the sun disappear behind the leaves of tall trees.

8) Watching the moon hidden by the cotton ball clouds.

9) Walking on old, dried and very yellow leaves strewn all over .The way they crack up when I walk all over them. I feel dead leaves still have the power to spread joy.

10) Seeing empty wooden benches encircled under the shade of trees. The empty benches are pretty wonderful to look at.:)

 That’s my list of blessings I get to encounter each and every day. Moreover, I feel light (And I’m light in terms of being skinny as well) , bouncy, bubbly, happy and yappy!
Aaaaaahh!! The wonders of it all!:)